TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement ("Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of doctordov.com ("Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Shafa Labs upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at doctordov.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Shafa Labs or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. This Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, images, button icons, digital downloads, designs, logos, video material, audio clips, and data compilations (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Shafa Labs or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Health Logics and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of commercial software suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may view, copy, download or print material appearing on this Site for your personal use only and subject to the following conditions:
(a) You may not copy the content for commercial use or distribution;
(b) You may not modify the content or repost the content to other sites;
(c) Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such copies must be kept intact; and
(d) The copyright notice and permission notice must appear on each copy.
Any other actions including, but not limited to, the copying, selling, reselling, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any material or element from this Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of this Site, individual elements of this Site's design, or Shafa Labs and/or Dr Dov logos without the express written permission of Shafa Labs or the owner of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or net-worked computer environment is prohibited. Access to and use of the Site is solely for your personal information, education and communication with Shafa Labs. No right, title or interest in any of the contents of the Site is transferred to you as a result of any downloading, copying, printing or other use of the Site.
6. Site Use. Shafa Labs grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Shafa Labs and Shafa Labs may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Links. From time to time, we may post links to other web sites for your convenience, or you may arrive at our Site from a link posted on another web site. You acknowledge that these other sites or locations are not under the control of Shafa Labs and you agree that Shafa Labs will not be responsible for any information or additional links found at these other sites. Shafa Labs has not endorsed, tested or verified any information or programs found at these other sites.
8. Health Disclaimer. The Site provides information regarding nutrition, health and fitness and content published over the internet and is intended only to assist users by providing useful information for them to consider. Shafa Labs is not a medical organization and our staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. The information and content of the Site should not be interpreted as a substitute for consultation, evaluation, or treatment by a physician or health care professional. Any health or product-related information found on the Site do not provide medical advice an do not replace the advice of a medical professional. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physical or health care professional before beginning any diet or exercise program or regimen. The Site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The Site is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of diet or exercise program.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Shafa Labs and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISE. HEALTH LOGICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHAFA LABS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENTS IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Registration. Upon registration as a Member, you will designate a username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities on the Site that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Shafa Labs of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Shafa Labs will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature.
Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including the unauthorized collection of usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will b e taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Site is with the permission of Health Logics, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Shafa Labs sole discretion.
15. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the personal authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
16. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Alabama, without regard to conflicts of law provisions will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Shafa Labs or its affiliates. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of the Site or this Agreement will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Jefferson County in the State of Alabama and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. Termination. Shafa Labs may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
150C 1st Ave, N
Birmingham, AL 35203